- Parents are required to attend every lesson for students under the age of 16 and one lesson per month for students ages 16 – 18. Parent and student cell phones must be silenced during lesson time.
- To retain a recurring lesson slot, a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given for cancelled lessons. Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in the forfeit of the lesson fee. After 3 cancellations, regardless of cause, the lesson spot will be given to another student.
- Tuition is charged monthly with payment due at the first lesson of the month. A late fee of $15 will be charged if tuition is not received in full at time of invoice.
- Students must average 4 lessons per month at their regular time slot (excluding major holidays) to be considered eligible for a recurring lesson spot in the studio.
- Please arrive no more than five minutes prior to the lesson time so as not to interrupt the previous student’s lesson. Lessons will start promptly, and students who are late to lesson cannot be guaranteed their full lesson time.
- Lessons cancelled by the teacher will be rescheduled or credit will be given towards the next month’s tuition.
- LHS is not responsible for injuries that may occur or be worsened by playing violin. LHS is not liable for any injuries sustained on LHS property.
- AGES 3 – 6: 30-minute lessons, two or three times per week
- AGE 5 – 8: 45-minute lessons, once or twice per week
- AGES 8 +: One-hour or 90-minute lessons, once or twice per week
Parents are required to attend all lessons for students younger than 16.